The Cake And Bake Show 2012

19 Oct 2012


Cake lovers across the United Kingdom gathered on the 22nd September at the start of the 2 day Cake And Bake Show. Finding out about the show by chance when browsing through delicious magazine, I managed to book tickets for the event. It was full of people trying to pick up tips, equipment and decorations to make the best cakes.

There were many features of the event, including classrooms, in which you can learn new techniques, star speakers, including Eric Lanlard, Paul Hollywood and Mary Berry, cupcake decorating stations, children's baking sessions, cake making competitions, not to mention the various stalls from which to buy the latest cake decorating products.



For those interested, I will be posting the pictures of my day out along with the picture of me WITH THE WINNER OF THE GREAT BRITISH BAKE OFF! I didn't see the final and didn't want to find out the winner until I had seen it, but when i remembered that I had my photo taken with one of the finalists, i had to find out if he had won or not :)

I hope you like it, and take a look at some of my comments on the photos below!

The cupcake faerie
xx


Paul Hollywood


Eric Lanlard




Me and 3 Great British Bake Off contesetants



Me and my aunt with winner of Great British Bake Off plus two other contestants


Love the white ruffle cake!










Some of the beach cake competition entries!























Gorgeous wedding cake displays!









Me at the cupcake piping area



It started off as a pretty cupcake, but we decided to hord sweets and get as many as possible on the cupcake. The result was a cupcake that looked like a rose. It was actually really pretty.






Some of the mini cakes from the class i went to...






Eric Lanlard:









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!